My fellow friends are getting their blogs started, too. Rodney already got his first story on paper, and I hope I soon have my début.
I started to work on two story ideas. Vernon Loeb, deputy managing editor at the Inquirer, wants me to find a story about the foreign soccer culture here. Seems it has a lot of soccer going on in this city, and I already found some contacts. Other story I'll be working on tomorrow is about a food distribution program that started in 1991 as an individual initiative and became bigger, with 50 volunteers and daily distributions.
Everything was a little slow at first, but I took my time. Also took some bus rides, got my bike and subway monthly pass, shadowed reporters and got myself really busy, after all. People at the Inquirer is very helpful and interested in my fellowship.
This is being a really good start.
segunda-feira, 11 de maio de 2009
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderExcluirJust noticing that I erased my first message. How did that happen? Anyways, glad you got your bike--just wondering the color of your bike HELMET?
ResponderExcluirHope you are having a good week. Looking forward to hearing more soon.
HELMET: SILVER! How cool is that?
ResponderExcluir